Slider

Kentucky Down Under and TNFlea Mall

Monday, May 28, 2018

On our trip back from Louisville, we stopped by Kentucky Down Under.  This is a small "zoo" where you can get up-close with animals.  The main attraction are the kangaroos that you can pet and feed.  

Dingo


An owl


Kangaroos - you can pay $1 for food to feed them



I recommend checking to see if there is a Groupon prior to visiting.  I did this and saved quite a bit of money.  With park admission, you also get to go on a cave tour.  We've done several of these before, though, so we decided to skip on this.  Otherwise, the admission is a little expensive for what you get to see/do; I base this on what I have seen at other places.  There is quite a bit of walking involved here, so they do rent golf carts for $30 for a four-person cart.

On the way home, we also stopped at TNFlea Mall.  It's a neat, little antique store that I enjoyed visiting.



Vintage games

Rugrats dolls

I thought these benches for sale were neat.

Nascar comics

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan