Slider

Prague, Czech Republic

Friday, July 13, 2018

Prague is beautiful!  Our hotel, The Hilton Prague, gave us a room with a beautiful view overlooking Old Town.  Watching trains go by with the town in the background...amazing!

We are only in Prague for a day but plan to make the most of our time exploring this city.  





These classic cars are available throughout the city to take you on a tour.  If we had more time, I would love to do this.  Maybe next time!

Nesting Dolls seem to be quite popular here.  Not that I mind!  I love these!




It's always interesting to see a piece of America overseas.  I love this shot!






Crossing into Germany

We have made a full-circle and are now back in Munich, our last stop on this trip.

Munich Train Station


Prague was beautiful!  I would love to have seen more of the city.  I hope to return with more time in the near future.  I'm excited now to see what Munich has to offer.  We will be spending several days in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan